At Heartland Precious Metals, we both sell and buy precious metals, which is a critical piece of investing most other dealers leave out. Eventually you may want to liquidate some or all of your precious metal holdings. We provide an easier, faster and no-hassle way of liquidating just about any precious metal product. All it takes is a phone call.
We’ll buy virtually any bullion coin, bar, round and collectible coin even if you’ve purchased them elsewhere. Look at any product on our website and you can see what we’ll pay for it. If you don’t see what you want to sell us on the site, don’t worry. You can contact us and we will give you a custom quote.
At Heartland we are seasoned professionals who have long-standing reputations and track records for honest, ethical and professional dealings. Combined we have more than a century of precious metals trading experience, have executed billions of dollars in trades and have conducted over 100,000 hours of precious metals research.
Selling to Heartland is easy. To get started, simply contact our experienced trading professionals. We’re here to help whenever you need to liquidate your precious metals investments.
Call us at
Or email us at
How to Sell to Heartland
Call Us At
Our Trading Desk is here to serve you. We will provide current buy-back pricing, set up your order, and provide simple instructions to ship your order to Heartland.
Ship it to
All you need to do is package and ship your precious metals to the address provided by our Trading Desk, and provide us the shipment tracking information so we know when to expect your order.
Secure Review & Evaluation
We receive and review your order under video surveillance to ensure the utmost care and security for your precious metals investment. Order processing starts on the same day that the complete shipment arrives.
Selling to Heartland FAQs
You will be happier if you sell to us. Here’s why:
Competitive pricing: Put us to the test! Compare our pricing with other local and national dealers. Keep in mind that pricing is but one part of the process. Be sure to compare processing times, representative accessibility, and overall customer service and competency.
Easy process: We have worked very hard to make this process as easy as possible for you. You will immediately notice that our trading professionals are knowledgeable and friendly. They can quickly and accurately understand your products, and promptly provide pricing and transactional details so that you can confidently confirm a deal. There will never be any surprises because we’ll make sure you have the proper expectations of how the transaction will progress. You’ll be kept abreast of every step of your transaction’s progress via email and, of course, you can reach our trading desk via phone, email, chat, or in person.
Fast payment: We understand that you would like your money as soon as possible. We start processing your transaction on the same day that the complete shipment arrives. If there are no discrepancies payment can be released within 1-2 business days. Expedited payments options, including wire transfers, are available if you’re in a hurry. For while-you-wait processing call ahead and visit our headquarters in Edmond, OK.
Great communication: Our best communication technique is simply to shut up and listen. Experience has taught us that approach eliminates problems immediately. Our traders have been trained to foresee possible miscommunications and eliminate them before they happen. That’s why we make sure they are experts in:
- Product knowledge
- Commonly used shipping carrier methodologies
- Internal processes.
We listen for your knowledge of products and your understanding of the overall process.
We keep all lines of communication open from keeping you on top of the transaction process via email to being available any time for your calls, chats and emails.
We like to do business the right way: All we want to make is a small, fair profit and that gives us the freedom to do business the right way. For example, we’re not afraid to call back customers to inform them that a product sent to us is worth more than originally indicated. We don’t view this as throwing away profits; we see it as winning trust and earning a long-term relationship. Our team members have a reputation of conducting good, clean business. Simply put, we enjoy working with people, not obsessing over metrics and corporate agendas.
Regardless of where you purchased your precious metals, we are very likely to offer you a highly competitive price for them even if they aren’t listed on our site. At Heartland, we will always publish a buy-back price on every product we sell, and we’ll purchase virtually any bullion, currency-based collectible or precious metal. Coins can be certified or raw (raw means they aren’t in a major grading service’s holder). Here are a few examples of the products we will accept:
- Any products you see on HeartlandPreciousMetals.com no matter where you got them:
- Previously purchased from Heartland
- A local coin shop
- An inheritance or gift
- The United States Mint
- On eBay
- Another online dealer
- Other bullion products not listed on our site:
- Bullion coins, bars and rounds:
- Pre-1933 U.S. Gold:
- $20 Saint Gaudens and Liberties
- $10 Indians and Liberties
- $1, $2.5, $3, and $5 U.S. gold coins
- Silver Dollars:
- Morgan silver dollars
- Peace silver dollars
- Foreign gold and silver coins including but not limited to:
- Mexican silver and gold coins
- British gold Sovereigns and silver Britannias
- Chinese Pandas
- Russian Gold Roubles
- Canadian 80% silver dollars
- Many other foreign items
- Semi-numismatic items:
- Modern coins certified by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Rare coins
- Collectible currency
- Unique collectible sets
- Bullion coins, bars and rounds:
Contact us today for more details and current pricing. Most pricing quotes are quickly provided on your first call. However, due to their unique nature, some collectibles may take additional time for pricing.
We provide a variety of options for you to sell precious metals back to Heartland:
- By phone – call the Heartland Precious Metals Trading Desk at (877) 360-3945
- At our headquarters, By Appointment Only
- At a coin show or investing event
- We’ll come to you if you have a large collection, call us at (877) 360-3945 to arrange a meeting
Your experience with Heartland will appear seamless. In fact, your transaction will be so quick and easy that you’ll never realize all the work that goes on behind the scenes to process your order. Here’s a glimpse:
- Well-trained, experienced staff receive your order.
- Counterfeit detection
- Numismatic inspection
- Security and surveillance ensures that your order is handled with the utmost care.
- Video surveillance
- Video archival
- Packages weighed
- Product secured during processing
- Security staff on site
- A small, cohesive Heartland Precious Metals team processes your order with the highest efficiency.
- No orders are lost in a corporate shuffle
- Everyone adheres to a single mission
- Simply, all of us at Heartland Precious Metals love our jobs and working together.
Payment Delivery Options Processing Fee
- Check via USPS First Class Mail Free
- Direct Deposit (Bank Info Required) Free
- Check via USPS Priority Mail $6
- Check via USPS Priority Mail Express $20
- Bank wire transfer $25